Sunday, August 5, 2012

The new look!

   So all day today I have been working on my blog's new look. I wanted to get it set in stone and make sure I liked everything before I tried harder to make this place more popular and have more traffic. In my dreams I would have hired one of those super nice blog designers but of course being a broke DIY kinda person I settled with the help of a lot of PicMonkey and a bit of Pixlr ;)
   At first I was really excited and pleased with how it all turned out but now, after two people have told me they really liked it before.. I'm not so sure. So basically I'm just wanting your opinions! If you liked it better before or if you have any constructive criticism please be honest about it!
 
   Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I just went through the process of revamping my blog (trying to get away from the standard Blogger template look) and I know it's kind of annoying and exciting at the same time >.> I don't really know how it looked before, but I think it looks lovely now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just started following your blog, so havn't seen the old version. I do however think that this version is very pretty and the colours go very niccely together. It was one of the things (aswell as the diy/crafting obviously) that made me stop and think: "Hey, I like this blog! I will follow it!".

    I've seen you mention euros a couple of times on here, do you live in Europe then?

    Take care,

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! That's nice to hear :)
      And yes I moved to France about a year and a half ago so my family could help with a church here.

      Delete

I'd absolutely love to hear from you! Leave a comment :)