Tuesday, July 17, 2012

diy photo garland

   So this is yet another project for my room! I'm hoping to have a lot of pictures in it but not the traditional pictures in frame kind of thing. So here is what I'm doing!


 Just start out by sewing and pulling the thread in the back so you have enough to hang it with. Then just feed in a picture! For switching pictures, all I did was wait until the end of the picture was no longer under the foot, then I kept lightly pulling it while adding in a new picture. It's pretty simple! :)
Oh and if it isn't obvious, these are not real poloroid pictures (sadly...) But I used a poloroid frame in PicMonkey to make these. Just in case you would like to do the same!



3 comments:

  1. such a good idea!

    and I just found your blog from pintrest, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely adorable! I just discovered your blog, and it is awesome :) I've been looking for a way to hand family photos for a long time, but nothing felt right. This may just be the prefect idea! Thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear from you! Leave a comment :)